Monday, July 15, 2013

A Man Takes a Wife

My life isn't all serious and sad regardless of what my previous posts might make it sound like. I've been determined not to constantly be putting on the cute things my kids say because I don't want to be "that 'person" but this one I can't resist and I don't want to forget the silly things of life.
 Today I was sitting on the couch with my three year old S. Randomly we started discussing his future. I told him when he gets older he will marry a girl and then he won't live with mommy and daddy anymore, he will have a house all of his own.
He looked at me curiously, "Who that girl?"
 I explained that he might not have met her yet.
"Annie or Ava?" he asked.
"No, they are your cousins. You can't marry your cousins. Someone else that you might meet when your older." 
"Where I meet her? McDonalds?"
"I sure hope not!"

3 comments: